Gmail apart from its performance and features, it comes with some attractive subscriptions. Today, we are going to provide some amazing steps through which you can manage Email subscriptions. It is likely that you have various subscriptions to email blasts, shopping, and newsletter from various websites. Sometimes, these subscriptions irritate you and you don’t like a lot of things cluttering your inbox. In this post, you will learn how to manage Gmail Subscriptions so that you can enjoy your Gmail Service without any glitches.
Let’s have a look at the steps to get the Gmail subscriptions managed. Gmail provides an excellent filtration step. By using this filter, you can re-direct the email from a subscription to specific labels.
• First of all, create a label for your email subscriptions. You can create an individual label for all subscriptions and multiple labels.
• You will find the label management option from the Gmail view
• Now, click on Create New Label and,
• It will prompt you to enter the new label name and if you wish to be a child of another label than it will prompt for the parent.
• When you enter the information it will now create a new label.
When you get that your label is ready then you can move ahead and create a filter for the email subscription.
• Go to the Settings by clicking on the Settings icon at the top-right corner
• In the Settings click on the option Filter and click on Create a Filter
• After doing this, you will get the below screen. All subscription comes with an individual mail address, enter that mail address in the required field and then click on test search.
• When you click on Test Search, you will see how this filter will act and what messages from your existing email have been filtered. If you have seen that everything is going good then Go ahead with the next step to manage the Subscriptions.
• You will see a new windows screen. Here, you have to select what action you need to take for chosen emails. Now, click on the apply label and then choose the label which you wish your email to go in. If you do not wish the email to appear in the inbox then, check to skip the inbox.
• After that, click on Create Filter and no you are done with this. Now, the incoming mails will mark with that label and now will be seen under that created label, not in your Inbox.
Through this procedure, you can easily manage Gmail subscriptions. Well, these are a very simple process but in case, if you are getting trouble while doing this then it is advisable to get connected with the experts at Gmail Support UK for instant help. The teams are always available to assist you.