Gmail is one of the best communication ways for personal and professional usages. It is a great email service provider that comes with outstanding features. It has a simple and easy to use interface that is known for its easy usages. You can easily create your Gmail account for sending any email or attachment. But, the advanced Gmail web interface which was announced just a couple weeks before has launched, bringing both a simple and refreshed design and also a bunch of new features. But there is a fact that it is not actually activated by default yet. In this guide, we’ll discuss how to skip the line and how to check the Gmail interface right away.
Let’s start the procedure to activate the Gmail Account:
• First of all, load the Gmail on the web and then sign in
• In the top-right corner of the box, you can find the gear/cog icon and then click on it
• If it is available for your account then, you will see the next option for ‘Try the new Gmail’ at the top of it.
• When you get that then, click on it
• After a page reload, you will have to click on Next on the pop-up and then, select a view for your inbox
• Most people will like ‘Default’ because it shows the most detail on per message, but ‘Comfortable’ is a great choice as well
• Here, you can always change this view later at any time from the gear/cog icon and,
• Click on Ok and you are using the new interface
• If you want to go back to the ‘Old’ interface, repeat the methods from the cog/gear icon to get returned to it.
The option isn’t accessible for everyone right away and Google says it will be rolling out to all users over the course of various weeks before finally activating it by default. If you want to know more about this, call on Gmail Support UK for instant help from the technical team. Google will be likely improving and refining small parts of the interface as it rolls out to everyone.
Support for Activating Account:
Well, the given procedures are very easy to follow but if in case you are facing any issue while activating your Gmail account then get in touch with the technical experts. The technical teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can. When you call the technicians they will provide remote assistance to you. Feel free to call them as they are friendly with you and help you in the shortest time frame.