Gmail is one of the popular platforms which offer the maximum convenience to its users for sending and receiving attachments. As long as your attachment files meet the criteria of Gmail, they easily get attached. But there are some cases, when the users have to face some problems with the attachment of the files, which we call as attachment errors.
You can obviously get in touch with the Gmail Helpline UK for getting the required help or you can also try resolving this problem by using some of the easy methods. So, are you interested in knowing the methods which can be a helping hand for resolving the Gmail attachment issues and errors? Here are some of the methods:
1. Update the flash plug-in:
Adobe Flash is the default attachment uploader for Gmail platform which handles all the attachments in the proper order and manner. However, if you are using an outdated version of this uploader, then you may have to face some problems. Thus, you must always be sure that you are using the right and the latest version of Adobe Flash.
Here are some of the steps that you can follow:
• Search online for finding the Adobe Flash installer
• Once you have found it and you are on the download page of the software, you will be given additional software with that. if you want, you can deselect it or you can download it along with Adobe Flash
• Now press the install button for downloading the Adobe Flash software
• Once the download is completed, open the installer and follow all the instructions that follow
• Now, click on the 3 vertical dots on your browser and select the setting option from the drop-down options
• Expand the options of the advanced area
• Click on the content setting and then click Flash
This method will make sure that you are using the updated version of Adobe Flash which will offer the maximum help against the Gmail attachment problems.
2. Open Gmail in a different browser:
Sometimes, the problem due to which you are facing attachment issue can be because of the browser that you are using. Therefore, you should try using Gmail on a different browser. Once, you have opened Gmail on a different browser, then try to attach the files again.
You can try opening Gmail on the latest version of these browsers:
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Edge
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
3. Update your present browser:
Sometimes, the problem can be because you are using an outdated version of your browser. Therefore, you should always be sure that your browser is always updated. For this, you can follow these steps:
• Click on the 3 vertical dots present on your browser
• Select help option from the drop-down list and click the chrome option available
• Allow your present browser to download the necessary updates
• After the update process is completed, restart your device for making sure that all the updates are done successfully
4. Disable the proxy servers:
If you notice that the attachment error is because of the proxy servers, then it is the time to disable your proxy servers. Check if you have enabled the proxy server and if it is enabled, then you might have to follow these steps to disable it:
• Open the task tray and then click on the search icon
• In the search icon, type Internet options and then press the enter key
• On the next dialogue box, go to the connections tab and click on the LAN settings button
• Under this dialogue box, if the ‘use a proxy server for LAN' is selected, then deselect it
• After deselecting the box, click on the okay button on the LAN dialogue box
• And then click the okay button on the main settings box
These methods will offer you the required help to get rid of the attachment errors in Gmail without any hassles. If you further need any help, then you can always get in touch with the Gmail Help Number UK for finding the necessary help.
Please do comment below, if you have any doubts or concerns regarding any issues. We will reach out to you with the required information as soon as possible.