Gmail email service is the leading name in the market that is there available in the world of information technology for making life easy and smooth for people, also Gmail has been totally safe, secure and also all the features associated with the service have not only been limited to the exchange of emails there is much more than the users can do through the Gmail email service.
In order to use Gmail in the most efficient manner, the user should see that inbox has been well organized, for the good organization of the inbox the user should keep the Gmail folder created and should keep all the emails well sorted into folders. Here, we will see how the user can get it all done we will see how the users can get the Gmail labels and folders well created and can further keep the Gmail inbox well organized.
Creating folders a 30-second task:
• The user should open the left side of the Gmail inbox after that should click on “more”
• There the user will click on “create new label”
• There is also another way out in order to get the labels created through the settings menu:
• The user should click “settings icon”
• Next, the user should go to the labels tab
• Then, from the bottom, the user should click the option “create new label”
• The user should then give a name to that label
• At last, should get it saved
Adding a label to a message received on Gmail:
In order to get the label to a message received on Gmail the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the message
• Further, the user should click on the label button
• The user should then check off each label that has to be added
Adding Gmail label to a message that has to be sent:
In order to get this problem fixed, the user should follow the steps as they have been given below:
• The user should click on “compose”
• After that, in the bottom right corner, the user should click on “more options”
• After that, the user should click on “label”
• Next, the user should choose a label to add
5 folders that can be created in Gmail for better inbox use and to make it all simple are as follows:
Inbox: Unless the user is known for immediate response or is waiting for an immediate response there should be no emails there.
Today: This folder is always time-sensitive and it always needs a quick response
This week: This email needs to remain on the top towards the end of the week
This Month: This should be for those emails that need a longer time response.
FYI: The emails in this folder should be saved for future references all of this should be totally informational.
So, this is how the users can get the Gmail inbox organized through the folders, those should be created and should be settled accordingly.