Gmail is known for being used very easily by people all around the globe on all of their devices, computers, and operating systems, if one has to exchange some important emails or if one needs a reliable tool for communication then the best option would be to use Gmail Email service.
Yes, there are options of other services also that are available for the use of people but none is as simple to be used as Gmail, for all its simplicity and for so great compatibility it is Gmail that is preferred by people over other email services, but still, those who are not very sound with the techniques are sometimes found stuck with the basic workings of the service, such as when one tries to use Gmail on iPhone the user is often found trapped into complications. So, to deal with it all in an easy manner we will see a process to follow to conduct Gmail setup in iPhone mail.
The users can get it done, in two ways one is Enabling IMAP for Gmail, the other is enabling POP for Gmail. Here, we will see steps that should be followed for both of these server settings to be used on iPhone mail.
Accessing Gmail in iPhone using IMAP:
In order to access Gmail in iPhone mail through IMAP the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should enable IMAP in Gmail
• In the iPhone home screen, the user should open the settings menu
• Next, the user should go to “passwords and accounts”
• Next, one should click on “add account”
• After that should choose Google
• Then, the user should enter a Gmail Email address and should choose “next”
• After that, the user should enter a Gmail account password and should choose “next”
• If two-factor authentications appear then the user should follow the on-screen instructions
• Next, the user should turn on the mail toggle switch
• Next, the user should click “save”
• At last, the user should exit the home screen
Accessing Gmail in iPhone using POP:
In order to access Gmail in iPhone mail using POP, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open the settings application on the device
• In the settings menu should click on “passwords and accounts” next should click on “Add account”
• Then the user should enter the name, email address, and password
• After that, should click on “next”
• Then, the user should choose POP
• In the incoming mail server section, the user should enter the POP settings
• Then the user should click on “save”
• The user should then choose the just added Gmail account
• The SSL switch should be turned on
• In the server port, the user should get the number removed and should enter 465 instead of that.
• At last, the user should click “done”
So, this is all about using Gmail in iPhone mail, if other than this, the user feels the need to know more than in that case the user should get in touch with the team of Gmail technicians they can be connected for the required help at Gmail support number UK, also the option of live chats and emails is open for the users all the time. The users can connect with the experts whenever they feel like it, there is no such issue or error related to Gmail that the team of experts may fail to resolve lines are open for the users all the time the experts are available at the service of the users always. With the help and support from the experts, the users will be getting instant as well as the most accurate solution for all Gmail-related issues.