Gmail has become one of the best email services and it has excellent features. Unfortunately, Google doesn’t allow to download emails to the computer from the Web Browser directly. If you wish to transfer a single email to a flash drive, and you has capability to copy the email into WordPad or Notepad and after that, save the file in the RTF or TXT format.
For transferring mail in bulk quantity, all you need is to access your emails offline and you can access it from any location. You also can download the contents of the inbox to Microsoft Outlook and then, can export the data to an SCV or PST file. You can download an email to a Flash Driver from Gmail and for that, you will need to follow a few steps given below.
Download Email to Flash Driver from Gmail
You can download email to Flash driver from Gmail, and all you need to do is to make sure that you have a good internet connection.
• First of all, log in to the Gmail account and then, choose the gear icon that appears in the top-right corner of the page
• After that, select “Settings” appears in the drop-down menu and then, click on the “Forwarding and IMAP/POP” tab
• Then, choose “Enable POP for All Mail” and then, select “Keep Gmail Copy in the Inbox” from the drop-down menu that says “When Messages Are Accessed With POP”
• Click on the “Save Changes” to allow the Microsoft Outlook to download the emails from the server
• Open Microsoft Outlook and then, choose “Add Account” from the right panel on the File tab to start the Add Account wizard
• Choose “Manual Setup or Extra Server Types” from the options and after that, click on “Next”
• After that, select IMAP or POP” on the Choose Service screen and now, click on “Next and enter the name, email address, username and password into the proper field
• The username is the similar as the email address and set the Account Type to “POP3” and after that, in the “Incoming Mail Server” field, enter the “pop.gmail.com” and into “outgoing Mail Server” field, enter “smtp.gmail.com”
When you choose the server field then, you have to move ahead with the next steps given below.
• Click on the “More Settings” option to open the Internet Email Settings window and then, check “My Outgoing Server SMTP Requires Authentication” on the Outgoing Server tab
• Choose the “Advanced” tab and after that, enter “995” into the “Incoming Server (POP3)” field
• Enter the “587” for TLS or “465” for SSL into the “outgoing server (SMTP) field as per your
preferences • Check “This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection” and after that, select “SSL” or “TLS” from the drop-down menu that says “Use the Following Type of the Encrypted Connection” depends on the port which you have chosen
• This is the time to click on Ok to save changes and after that, click on “Next” and click on “Finish” to complete the wizard
• Now, choose the “Send and Receive All Folders” from the toolbar that appears in the Send and Receive tab to download the emails to the hard drive. It might take a few minutes to an hour and it totally depends on the messages which you have in the mailbox
• Get back to the File tab when the procedure is completed and then, choose “open and export” from the left
• After that, click on “Import/Export” to open the Import and Export wizard and choose “Export to a File” and then, you click on “Next” • Choose “Outlook Data File” or “Comma Separated Values” just like the file format and then, click on “Next”
• Choose the “Inbox” folder from the account and then, click on “Next” and connect your USB flash drive to the PC and then, click on “Cancel” if the pop-up menu appears
• Click on “Browse” and then, choose the flash drive from the file manager and enter a name for the file and then, click on Ok
• This is the time to click on “Finish” to export your data file and enter a password if preferred and after that, click on “ok” to complete the wizard
You are all set with the above-given resolutions and call on Gmail Helpline UK to get in touch with the expert for any assistance. They have experience in dealing with Gmail-related errors so they have resolutions for all errors and issues.