As it comes to the process of communication establishments then in this era of 21st century the fastest mode that is available is Email also it is not just the fastest mode of communication it is also the easiest mode of communication that is available as of now. It is because of the speed at which this service works and also it is because of the easiness of its user interface design that the service is so much popular among the people.
But, here in the guide the discussion has not just to be regarding the Email services in general here going by the topic we will focus particularly on the Gmail email service, with the help of the team available at Gmail customer service number UK we will see the resolving steps that can be taken for the solution of the problem of non-working Gmail application on android device.
As it comes to the issue in Gmail as it has been given in the topic than before getting into the process of resolving the issue it is necessary to figure out the exact issue that has cropped up on the device in the workings of Gmail. So, here we will see the list of all the possible issues that can occur in Gmail while using it on android, and also we will see the resolutions that one can apply to those issues in order to get a solution for the problem.
Unresponsive Gmail application: If in case the user gets to face the common issue of Gmail application not responding on android then the user should follow the steps as given:
• The user should get all the data, cache, and cookies cleared from the Gmail application and also from the browser.
• The user should further conduct a restart on the device.
• The device should be given a factory reset.
Gmail unable to sync: If in case, Gmail application is unable to sync then in that case the user should follow the steps as given:• There should be enough space on the device.
• The Gmail sync settings should be checked.
• After this, the device should be given a restart.
Gmail not loading: If Gmail refuses to load on the android device then in that case the user should follow the steps as given:• The browser in use should be supportive of Gmail.
• All the cache and cookies should be cleared from the browser.
• The browser extensions should be checked for add ons.
Gmail unable to send and receive: If Gmail is unable to send and receive emails through an android device then for resolution one should follow the steps as given:
• The Gmail application should be updated to the latest version.
• The user should get the account removed and should get it added again.
• The internet connection working on 4the device should also be checked.
Stuck in sending: If the email is stuck in sending then for a resolution to this issue on Gmail the user should follow the steps as given:
• The user should try using another Gmail address.
• Also, the network connection should be checked.
• The size of the attachments should be checked.
Gmail app running slow: If the Gmail application starts running slow on android then in that case the user should follow the steps as given:
• The device should be given a restart.
• The application should be updated to the latest version.
• The device storage should be cleared.
So, these are all the possible issues that the user may get to face with a non-working Gmail on an android device, if even after getting all this done the user still remains stuck then for any further help can reach out to the technicians at Gmail Helpline number UK.