Gmail is the best email service that is available in the market, for the smooth exchange of emails among people, if people around the globe wish to communicate online without a phone then for them Gmail is the best choice, there can be nothing more safe and secure then the Gmail email service, also the process of using the service is very easy and smooth.
The service is also known among people for all the attractive features associated with the email service, it is through these features that the service becomes easier and more preferable for people all around the globe, even when there are other email services also available for people to choose from. But with technical services like these, there are always certain procedures that the users so get stuck with, here further in the blog we will see procedures to prevent Gmail from revealing online status. This visibility of online status remains very helpful for people in many ways but also it can prove to be a disturbing element at certain points.
In order to keep the online visibility restricted on Gmail, the user will have to turn off the feature in the Gmail chats.
If one needs to get it done then the user should follow the steps as given below:
• In the Gmail account, the user should click the gear icon
• Then as the menu appears the user should click the option “see all settings”
• Next, the user should click on the “chat and meet” tab
• The user should click on the button given next to “hangouts” off
• This way the chat availability and the online status will go hidden from the contacts of the person.
• As the last step, the user should click “save changes”
• The user will then be able to work on the internet and also on Gmail peacefully without any disturbance.
Other than this the Gmail notification sound also sometimes gets irritating for people while they work online.
In order to get the notifications muted on Gmail the user should follow the steps given below:
• On Gmail, the user should open the chat panel
• Then in the next menu, the user should click the option “mute notifications for”
• The user should then select the time frame for muting the notifications
• If after some time the user feels like unmuting the notifications then the user can simply click “resume”
So, this is all related to putting restrictions on online visibility in Gmail, also in the guide, the process to mute Gmail notifications has been well discussed. If other than this the user feels the need to know more than in that case, the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified technicians at Gmail Helpline Number UK, also they can be asked for the required help through the option of live chats and emails, with the help of the experts the users can be sure of getting the instant as well as most accurate guidance for any Gmail related procedure also they can be sure of getting help for the fix of all the Gmail related issues and errors.