You can undo most actions in Gmail that include deleting an email, moving an email to a different folder, marking an email as read, adding a label to a conversation, and sending an email. We are here with the exact steps to undo actions in Gmail service and for that, read this guide very carefully.
You easily can undo actions in the Gmail service by using the desktop or the web version of Gmail. These steps are easy to apply so make sure to have a good internet connection and an updated browser/Gmail App.
Quick Steps to Undo Actions in Gmail
Choosing the Undo link that appears at the bottom of the screen will take back a bunch of actions and you have about 10 seconds before it goes. There are some variations on this method, so you have to check the specific instructions on each action.
Quick Steps Undo Deleting an Email
Sometimes, you might have to delete an email message and want that you could just click on “Undo”. With Gmail, you have to undo or restore the last deleted message within 60 seconds when you have deleted it. You also can delete the message within 60 seconds when you have deleted it. You can also undo multiple messages when you deleted them through a single delete action within the 60-second time frame.
If you deleted the messages some time ago or if you have deleted multiple messages and then move them to the Inbox or any other folder of your selection. You can just click on an “Undo” link to recover a deleted Gmail message as long as it is the most current deleted messages
You are within the 60 seconds time frame in which the “Undo” link is active and the “undo” link is in the highlighted yellow banner that appears above the Inbox and read “The conversation has been moved to the Trash”. When you have clicked on “undo” the last email message which you have deleted will be restored to the Inbox
• Now, click on the “undo” link to restore multiple Gmail messages that are deleted through a single transaction. You can use “Und” to restore multiple Gmail emails as long as they were deleted in just a single transaction and it has been less than 1 minute you started the deleting procedure.
• After that, you have to click on “Undo” the last email messages which you have deleted will be restored to the Inbox. Go to the Trash folder if the yellow banner has disappeared or if the emails which you want to restore were deleted too long ago for you to be able to use the “undo” feature.
• Choose the emails from the Trash folder which you want to move and click on the “Move to” icon. The “Move to” icon will appear in the fifth icon from the left appears on the Gmail menu and it resembles a file folder
• After that, click on “Inbox” from the “Move to” icon and it moves the emails from the Trash to the Inbox and if you want to send deleted Gmail messages to a folder other than the Inbox, which you can create a new folder or use a folder appeared in the pop-up list from the “Move to” icon.
Change Undo Timing
You can adjust a setting that enables you to customize the amount of time the Undo option that appears
• First of all, choose the Settings that appears in the upper-right corner of the Gmail screen and then, choose the See all Settings
• After that, go to the General Tab and use the drop-down menu to choose the number of seconds that appears next to Undo Send
• You can select 5, 10, 20, or 30 and scroll to the bottom of the page, and choose Save Changes
Follow the above-given steps to undo the messages and call on Gmail Customer Contact Number UK and get in touch with the experts for instant and reliable assistance regarding the same.