This is a fact that most of people do when they buy a new Smartphone is added their Gmail account. You might have more than one account, might be you have made a new account that you want to add, or perhaps you have skipped the email step while the initial setup process. Whatever the reason, adding a Gmail account is simple or easy. Because there is a fact that Android and iOS are different from each other and a range of manufacturer variations, it might not be obvious where you should go to add your Gmail account. That is because in this guide we will discuss the exact steps to set up a new Gmail account on your iPhone and most Android phones.
Setup new Gmail for iOS
• First of all, go to Settings
• Now, scroll down to Mail > Accounts > Add Account, and then, choose Google
• You are now at the Gmail sign-in page and enter your Gmail address and tap on Next
• Enter your Password and after that, tap on Next
• It will prompt you which things you want to sync
• Here, you have to disable the things which you don’t want to sync and tap on Save appears in the upper-right corner when done.
Trick to add a Gmail account in Android
There are many custom interfaces when it comes to Android phones, so the process to add your Gmail account is not as clear cut as it is on an iPhone, but the main idea is to get to the Add your account screen from Google. Apart from how different the software looks, or how the settings menu is configured, you will eventually end up on this screen. So let’s move with the procedure to add your Gmail account via both the Gmail app and the settings menu.
Using Stock Android
• You have open the App Drawer depends on your Android version – or any themes you might have – this can be done just by swiping up from the dock, or tapping the App Drawer icon
• Tap on Settings and go to Accounts > Add Accounts and then, choose Google
• At this point, you might be prompted for a password, pattern or fingerprint
• You have arrived at the Add your account screen and therefore, it is advisable to enter your Gmail address and tap on Next
• Now, enter your Gmail password and tap on Next and now, choose to Agree on the Service page Terms
• If you want to add payment information, add your credit card else, choose No Thanks
When completed then, you will be back at the Accounts in Settings and if you want to see the account which you have added or want to delete any then, just tap on Google
Using Samsung Phone
• First of all, tap on Apps and go to Settings
• In the top menu, swipe left or right unless you see the Personal section
• Go to Accounts and select Add Account
• Now, select Google from the resulting menu
• It will bring you to the Add your account screen and enter your Gmail address and then, tap on Next
• Now, enter your Gmail password and tap on Next
• Choose to Agree on the Terms of the Service Page
• If you want to add payment information then, add your credit card and just select No Thanks
When finished, you will be back at Accounts in Settings and if you want to see the accounts which you have added, or want to remove any then, just tap on Google.
Using the Gmail App• Tap the hamburger menu (three-dash icon) appears in the upper-left corner and then, tap your name and email in the upper left
• Choose Add account and select Google
• This will redirect you back at the Add your account screen and enter your Gmail address and then, tap on Next
• Now, enter your Gmail password and then, tap on Next
• Choose Agree n the Terms of Service page and if you want to add payment detail then, add your credit card or just choose No thanks
When you are completed then, you will be back to the Accounts in Settings. If you want to see the accounts which you have added or want to remove any then tap on Google. When you are done then, all set. Call on Gmail Support UK for instant help regarding the resolution. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.