Gmail is known as the most popular and also the safest and secure Email service that is present in the IT world right now, the email service is all the time very easy for people to use also the user interface of the service has been so well designed that it has always been very smooth for the people to use. Also, there is one more very important reason that adds to the popularity of Gmail as an Email service that reason is the proper compatibility of Gmail with all types of devices and operating systems.
But all of this ease has been made possible through the help of many latest and advanced technicalities and updated features, so one cannot totally avoid some technical glitches that may occur while using the Gmail Email service. Also, with the Gmail email service, it is not just about the fix of the glitches sometimes the users are also found stuck with some of the technical procedures associated with Gmail. Such as here in the guide, we will see procedures to be followed for sending iPhone notes to Gmail.
In order to send iPhone notes to Gmail, the user will have to get those notes synced with the Gmail account, so here we will see the process one should follow for syncing iPhone notes with a Gmail account.
The steps for syncing iPhone notes with a Gmail account are listed below:
• First and foremost the user should get the Gmail account added to the device in use, for that the user should open “settings” on the device there in the settings menu the user should click on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars “further the user should click on “add account “ further the user should enter all the information of Gmail account and then should follow the on-screen instructions
• Further, in order to get the notes synced with the Gmail account, the user will have to enable notes for that particular Gmail account for that the user will have to click the “settings” icon on the home screen of the device.
• After that, on the settings screen, the user should click “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
• Further, the user should choose the account for which notes are to be enabled
• After that, the user should go back to the home screen of the device and from there by clicking on the notes icon should open the application
• As the application will open there will be a section visible for the Gmail account any notes that the user will write under this account will be automatically synced with the Gmail account of the user.
• Once this procedure will be done, the user will then get to see the number of notes displayed in the right corner of the folder of notes. Also after the conduct of the given procedure whenever the user will log in to Gmail on the web browser a notes label will be seen added to the sidebar in the Gmail account.
If other than all the information that has been provided here, the user feels the need to know more than in that case, the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified Gmail technicians, lines are open for the users all the time there is no such procedure related to Gmail that the technicians may fail to explain also for fixing the issues and errors related to Gmail, users can get in touch with the same technicians they are available at the service of the users all the time at Gmail Contact Number UK also the option of live chats and Emails is open for the purpose of communication between the users and the technicians.