We all are already well familiar with the popularity of the Gmail email service; most internet users do prefer Gmail when it comes to an email service that is to be used for the purpose of personal as well as professional communication. There is so much competition for Gmail to deal with as there are so many email services that are into workings, but still, Gmail wins the competition every time as there is no other service as safe as Gmail also there is no other service that is as easy to be used as Gmail.
The Gmail email service is very well compatible with Windows operating system and other operating systems as well, but nowadays people have become more comfortable using all their IT related services on their android devices, same has been the case with Gmail, there are more people now who prefer using Gmail on Android, so now people are seen more stuck with Gmail while using it on android, here we will see process one should follow for removal of Gmail account from android.
In order to remove Gmail account from android, the user should follow the given steps:
• On the device the user should open settings further should go to accounts
• Next, the user should choose a Gmail account
• After that, the user should click on “Remove account”
• In the next step, the user should confirm the removal of the account from android
If in case, the user has started using a different application for emails, and thus the user wishes to keep a Gmail account but wants to stop Emails on it, then for that the user should turn off the Gmail sync or the user can also turn off Gmail notifications.
Turning off sync:
In order to turn off sync on Gmail the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open settings, next should click on “accounts”
• Next, the user should click on “Gmail account”
• After that, should click on “sync account”
• After that, the user should scroll down to Gmail from there the user should click on the toggle given next to disable Gmail from syncing to the phone.
The options for syncing may differ depending on the device that is in use, so the user should be careful while conducting the turn-off on the Gmail sync settings.
Turning off Gmail notifications:
In order to turn off Gmail notifications on an android device, the user should follow the given steps:
• In the Gmail application on the android device the user should click on the hamburger icon
• The user should then go to “settings”
• After that, the user should click on the account for which notifications are to be turned off
• Next, the user should click on “notifications” and at last, should click on “none”
So, this is all that the user can do for not using a Gmail account on an android device, in order to know more regarding this or any other issue related to Gmail, the user should get in touch with the team of experts at the Gmail Customer Contact Number UK, also the user can get in touch with the experts through the option of live chats and emails, there is no such issue related to Gmail that the technicians may fail to resolve, lines are open for the users all the time, they can connect with the experts as and when needed as per their own comfort. In the case of Gmail, the issue can also be an error code or it can be related to login or anything else but with the help of the experts, it can be fixed easily.